COVID19 Update November 2020
Our shop / office / site / accommodation is closed to the public for the duration of this current lockdown. We are checking emails Monday – Friday so if you want to get in touch please drop us an email we will get back to you as soon as possible
Self catering COVID-19 measures
Our apartments are cleaned thoroughly between rentals with extra care taken over high touch points e.g. door handles. However all our facilities are used at our own risk.
We are asking you to arrive no earlier than 5 pm & to depart no later than 9.30 am to allow time for extra cleaning.
Your key will be in the key safe (please ring in the week before to get the key)
There are a number of additional measures that we are taking to help reduce risk
- We have removed inessential items such as bed runners & reduced the amount of crockery in each apartment.
- Your duvets and pillows will not have been used for at least 3 days
- We will place the duvets & bedding on the beds in a laundry bag for you to make up.
- You are welcome to bring your own bedding – please let us know.
- On departure please strip the beds placing the dirty laundry in one bag & the bedding in the others.
- Please ensure all bins have been emptied & rubbish taken to the bins.
You must not come to our facility if you are showing any signs of COVID-19 – if you develop the illness during your stay you must check out immediately & inform us