On the 12th April – Accommodation open – single households only. You can book with confidence due to our flexibility of terms / rebooking or refunds.
Self catering COVID-19 measures
Our apartments are cleaned thoroughly between rentals with extra care taken over high touch points e.g. door handles. However all our facilities are used at our own risk.
We are asking you to arrive no earlier than 5 pm & to depart no later than 9.30 am to allow time for extra cleaning.
Your key will be in the key safe (please ring in the week before to get the key)
There are a number of additional measures that we are taking to help reduce risk
- We have removed inessential items such as bed runners & reduced the amount of crockery in each apartment.
- Your duvets and pillows will not have been used for at least 3 days
- We will place the duvets & bedding on the beds in a laundry bag for you to make up.
- You are welcome to bring your own bedding – please let us know.
- On departure please strip the beds placing the dirty laundry in one bag & the bedding in the others.
- Please ensure all bins have been emptied & rubbish taken to the bins.
You must not come to our facility if you are showing any signs of COVID-19 – if you develop the illness during your stay you must check out immediately & inform us